CV19 Update: Autumn Term 2020: this term, our school meal service will continue to be slightly different. Although our lunches will be freshly prepared and cooked in our kitchen, they will be served in take-away style boxes to be eaten by the children in their classrooms. Amanda, our Kitchen Manager, will write weekly Menu choices for children to choose from, and order, in class first thing in the morning. We will display the Menu here too, in case parents would like to read it with their child ahead of coming into school on a Monday morning. For the week Monday 21 to Friday 25 September, the choices will be:
(1) Cheese & tomato pizza/pasta/salad sticks
(2) Jacket potato (tuna/cheese/beans) Banana Muffin or yoghurt
(1) Hotdog (pork or vegetarian)/wedges/baked beans
(2) Jacket potato (tuna/cheese/beans) Carrot Cake or yoghurt
(1) Roast beef, roast potatoes/carrots/cauliflower
(2) Jacket potato (tuna/cheese/beans) Fruit jelly or yoghurt
(1) Hunters' Chicken/rice/sweetcorn
(2) Jacket potato (tuna/cheese/beans) Flapjack or yoghurt
(1) Battered fish fillet/chips/veg sticks
(2) Jacket potato (tuna/cheese/beans) Vanilla ice-cream or Satsuma
Please bring a drink from home to make sure lunches are even more enjoyable! As always, please be in touch with us if you have a question or query related to school meals: T: (01805) 601354 or E: email@example.com
Cost/payment: school meals cost £2.20 each. All payment is now requested to be made online using our '+Pay' payments app, part of our ParentMail messaging service, to avoid parents or staff handling cash. Please be in touch with the School Office for more details about how to do this.
From September 2014, we have been pleased to be able to offer free school meals to all children in our Reception, Year One or Year Two year groups as part of a Government funded initiative, the Universal Free School Meal Scheme. Please contact us if you are unsure whether or not your child will be eligible.