- Grey or black skirt/pinafore dress or grey/black trousers
- White blouse/shirt/polo shirt or white polo shirt available with school logo
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan with a school logo
- Royal blue gingham summer dress
- Black shoes
- White/black socks or grey/black tights
- A pair of wellington boots (Pre-school/Reception)
PE kit may be worn on the day of the PE lesson, it must reflect the standard of daily uniform and consists of:
- Plain Black shorts/Plain Black tracksuit bottoms during the colder months
- Royal blue PE top available with school logo or plain white T shirt
- Royal blue Hoody during the colder months with school logo
- Trainers (not skate shoes/fashion trainers)
Our Pre-school Uniform -
All uniform items are available from age 2 upwards. We advise that the pre-school children wear a red polo shirt and or jumper with school logo and have suitable clothing/shoes for outdoor/messy play
Where to purchase it
The majority of school uniform can be bought from a wide range of retailers, however branded school jumpers/cardigans can be purchased from Instant Images Embroidery 46 South Street, Torrington, Devon EX38 8AB and School Threads.
Our PE kit is also available through many ‘high street’ retailers, but branded PE tops are purchased from Instant Images Embroidery 46 South Street, Torrington, Devon EX38 8AB and online via School Threads.
Second hand school uniform is available through our PFA/School Office.