School Aims incorporating our Ethos and Values
- Provide the whole school community with a happy, safe and supportive learning environment which promotes self-esteem.
- Provide a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum, which enables and inspires every child to fulfil their individual potential.
- Provide opportunities for all children to be heard, develop social skills, good manners, consideration and respect for the beliefs of others.
- To encourage creative, enquiring minds.
- Encourage an appreciation for environment and community, both locally and globally.
With our children, we have worked hard to identify the key values that are important. These are: